We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Conditions end April

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,636 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
Sea Conditions end April

Hi

Could I please just get some confirmations from the DEs. We are looking at coming end of April to KP. We want to be able to swim in the sea and dive. I know that nobody can predict weather but are chances good?

We have never been to KP before and have only been to Samui in June/July and Sept.

Sorry I know weather questions are a pain. Just don't want to have conditions like green season in Phuket!!!

Thanks in anticipation.

Ange

Ko Pha Ngan...
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan
Level Contributor
1,975 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Conditions end April

April is the dry season (and the hottest month of the year) so the tide is usually quite far out. Diving is fine but swimming is not the best. Thong Nai Pan Noi is best for swimming at this time of year, although still sees a low tide. The west coast of the island is not so great in April.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,636 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Conditions end April

Thank you so much. read the reviews on Thong Nai Pan Noi beach and it sound perfect

3. Re: Sea Conditions end April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 09:18