We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which ferry to catch to Samui ?

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
182 reviews
Save Topic
Which ferry to catch to Samui ?

Hi there, any Phangan experts out there who can help. We are flying from Samui to bangkok in June and will be staying in TNP , I will probably book the flight from Samui airport at 14.30 this means I will need to be at check in at the airport around 12.30 ish, which ferry can I catch to make sure I am there? Thanks in advance.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
24,952 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which ferry to catch to Samui ?

The first Lomrprayah of the morning will get you to Samui at 7.45, you could go for a nice breakfast somewhere in Maenam or Bophut before heading to the airport. Otherwise you could take the Thong Nai Pan Express to Samui which arrives at Samui at 11am, (but it doesn't run if the seas are rough, not usual in June though).

manchester
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which ferry to catch to Samui ?

Thanks for the speedy response , as always Cessnu you have been very helpful .

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Which ferry to catch to Samui ?

Hello.

I'm looking for a cheap connection from Phangan to Samui. Is any other possibility then Lomprayah from Thongsala? e.g. from HaadRin or any other from Thongsala?

Thanks in advance

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
24,952 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which ferry to catch to Samui ?

There is the Haad Rin Queen Ferry which would be quite a bit cheaper:

globaltravelmate.com/asia/thailand/koh-phang…

Also the Thong Nai Pan Express which stops at the east coast beaches on Koh Phangan before heading to Samui:

http://thongnaipan.wordpress.com/travel/

5. Re: Which ferry to catch to Samui ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2014, 07:17