We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo traveller in Koh Phangan 28th Dec 13 onwards

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Solo traveller in Koh Phangan 28th Dec 13 onwards

Hi,

I'm travelling around Asia in December and on 28th December I arrive in Ko Phangan. It would be nice to get in contact with somebody before I arrive.

Jason

Ko Pha Ngan...
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan
Level Contributor
1,936 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo traveller in Koh Phangan 28th Dec 13 onwards

This is an extremely busy time of the year on the island so you are sure to meet loads of people once you are here.

Milton Keynes, UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo traveller in Koh Phangan 28th Dec 13 onwards

Hi Jayson!

My Girlfriend and I are travelling round the world from September and will be in Thailand for December, we have literally just booked to get to Koh Phangnan on the 28th too, we're there until the 2nd Jan (Obviously for the FMP madness!).

If you fancy a drink or anything let us know!

Rob

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,163 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo traveller in Koh Phangan 28th Dec 13 onwards

You should also post on the solo traveller forum tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12357-Solo_T…

4. Re: Solo traveller in Koh Phangan 28th Dec 13 onwards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 07:18