We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling to Koh Phangan

Which Ko Pha Ngan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man
Level Contributor
33 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling to Koh Phangan

I have travelled Thailand a number of times and when travelling to koh phangan we normally just get the main large boat that travels between the islands. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any speed boats that go between the islands? I would imagine this would probably be a little more. Do you know if they would take you to the hotel beach direct rather than the harbour?? THanks for any help.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,201 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling to Koh Phangan

Lomprayah.com are the fastest boats between the islands, they are public ferries so don't take you to the hotels, just to the main harbour. Some high end hotels have their own, private speed boats that can do pick ups between Samui and Phangan. There is also a speed boat company in Samui

www.samuispeedboat.com/

2. Re: Travelling to Koh Phangan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 05:17