We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BEACH hotel with snorkeling

Which Ko Phi Phi Don hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
Level Contributor
164 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
BEACH hotel with snorkeling

Will be in Phi Phi for 4 nights and Phuket for 4 nights. Looking for hotels in both places ON THE BEACH where you can snorkel (and see something!) right there AND that have restaurants on the sand that can be walked to. Any ideas? I would REALLY appreciate a personal insight.

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BEACH hotel with snorkeling

You may find yourself a little hard pressed on Phi Phi - Laem Thong is a great option:

phiphi.phuket.com/beaches/laem-tong-beach.htm

Holida Inn is awesome and you can head over to Bamboo & Mosquito Islands on a long tail or to the reef half way for better snorkelling.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
164 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BEACH hotel with snorkeling

Thank you for the recommendation and thank you most for the link. I found out so much about the island and more hotels than posted on hotels.com.

:)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BEACH hotel with snorkeling

No worries, we love Phi Phi Island, its just a lovely spot - I hope you fall in love with it as well :)

Any questions just ask and either myself or Leigh (the other DE) will have an answer for you - we hope!

4. Re: BEACH hotel with snorkeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 12:16