We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage for Phi Phi

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
816 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage for Phi Phi

Okay you guys were so helpful with my question about the ferry that I thought I would try another one.

Before we go to Phi Phi we are staying at Andaman Beach Suites for 10 nights and after Phi Phi we will be at Baan Karonburi for 4 nights.

My question is: do you think either of these hotels would let us leave the majority of our luggage there so we can just take a small bag with us for the 4 nights at Bay View?

Look forward to your answers. Karen

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,916 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage for Phi Phi

Andaman Beach Suits may, but you should email ahead and check.

Taking all of your luggage won't be to much of a drama, there are always plenty of people to help you get it from A to B.

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,931 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage for Phi Phi

And taking luggage on the boat is not an issue either. Best contact the hotel directly regarding your question.

3. Re: Luggage for Phi Phi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 01:15