We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

I was wondering if someone can recommend me some activities while I am at Phi Phi? I am coming with my girlfriend and we like outdoor activities.

Aside from diving, is there any other activities you highly recommend? Also whats the weather like these days?

Thanks alot,

Brian

Phi Phi Diving
Scuba & Snorkeling
Blanco Boat Party
Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Boat Tours
Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
23,183 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

Koh Phi Phi has some pleasant walks.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,918 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

Hiring a long tail for a day trip or half day is fantastic, cruise around the Island and stop off at some beauitiful beaces as well as a visit to Maya Bay, Bamboo Island - wherever you wish!

Mentioned in this post
Maya Bay
Maya Bay
8,130 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Bamboo Island
Bamboo Island
2,872 Reviews
Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Trang, Thailand
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

Now it is raining here...and mostly of cloudy...u can walk to view point at the highest of phiphi...that is very nice ...or take boat to maya bay ..it is very famous and beautiful..bamboo island ..is very white sand beach ...and lot of trees ...

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

You'll need to check weather conditions each day before embarking on any water bourne activities.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

Hi

swimming and relax in Maya bay,Pileh bay,Loh Samah Bay, visit cave,rock climbing,kayaking in LoDaLam bay, or take boat visit Laem Tong.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
4,657 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

I recommend sleeping in before you laze your days away on the beach with cocktail in hand :)

In reality, there are not all that many tours and activities on Phi Phi. Most visit to experience the sheer beauty of the area and amazing snorkelling opportunities and and of course, to improve their tan and generally just wind down.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
11,954 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

Going up to the viewpoint is a must do in my opinion

Milwaukee, WI, USA
Level Contributor
28 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

I agree with jaynewcastle the best way to see the island is to hike it. There are several view points that you can reach wit a 20 min walk or so. Awesome views but bring some water with if it is hot.

We hiked it, for more info checkout my post on Phi Phi: gettingstamped.com/2012/11/02/hiking-phi-phi/

If its not too late book a few more nights once you are there you will want more than 2!

9. Re: Going to Phi Phi Island on the 25th Sep for 2 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about Ko Phi Phi Don