We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phi Phi to Krabi ferry times

Winsford, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Phi Phi to Krabi ferry times

Hello, Can anyone please give me advice on ferry companies and times. I am wanting to get from Phi Phi to krabi on 10th November. I have looked at various web sites and there seems a lot of contradiction. I am due to fly from Krabi airport at 13:45 is my trip do-able? I'm not sure if all the companies are still running.

Thanks

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,567 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Phi Phi to Krabi ferry times

www.phuketferry.com/ferry-schedule.html

Winsford, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phi Phi to Krabi ferry times

Thanks for the link. I am a little worried that this boat does not get me into Krabi until 12.00 as I have a flight to catch from Krabi airport at 13.45. I have seen a boat run by Chao Koh that leaves Phi Phi at 09.00 and gets in to Krabi at 10.30. Do you know if this still operates?

Thanks

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,090 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phi Phi to Krabi ferry times

Hi,

According to the Chao Koh website it does:

http://www.chaokohgroup.com/ferry.html

We did something similar a couple of years ago but spent the night in Krabi town prior to flying back to Bangkok.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phi Phi to Krabi ferry times

Hi, did you make it?? I want to do the same on 6th Fed 2014, leaving Phi Phi for a flight in Krabi at 13:45

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,347 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phi Phi to Krabi ferry times

Maybe I'm a cautious guy, but I always leave Phi Phi the day before I have to catch a flight, especially if connecting with an international flight out of Thailand

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Phi Phi to Krabi ferry times

Hi, did you find out if the 9am ferry actually runs? Website booking form doesn't let you select a date after 2010.

If not, was the 10:30 ferry in time for the flight?

Thanks

Corte Madera...
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Phi Phi to Krabi ferry times

We are looking at the same connection in November.

Landing at Klong Jilad Pier in Krabi at 12 noon, can we make a 1:45,pm flight to Samui?

8. Re: Phi Phi to Krabi ferry times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 05:16