We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices food and drinks

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Prices food and drinks

We want to plan a trip to Phi Phi Don in July.

But we are wondering what the average prices are in restaurants and bars?

Are there just quite expensive restaurants or are there also some with cheap ones, like where you just can eat something simple?

So what can we expect?

Ljubljana
Level Contributor
4 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices food and drinks

It's a shame you got no answers. This is a great question that I'd love to hear about as well. Have you found out anything elsewhere?

Muscat Governorate...
Destination Expert
for Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices food and drinks

There is cheap resturants around PhiPhi Island, I used to count 1000 BHT for 2 people for 3 meals a day. Worse senario keep 1200BHT.

Dont miss the PADTHAI :))

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,761 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices food and drinks

Like everywhere in Thailand, there are expensive restaurants & cheap restaurants.

On Phi Phi, there are hundreds, maybe even a few thousand places where you can eat

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices food and drinks

Like everywhere else it depends where and what you eat and drink but there are cheap places to eat and drink in Phi Phi and you can get beer and drinks at the 7/11 if you want to have a drink in your room.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Prices food and drinks

Hello there, is 7/11 available in long beach as well or it's only in Ton Sai; the main village? Please advise.

Ljubljana
Level Contributor
4 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prices food and drinks

So the original question was really whether there are any cheap places on Phi Phi and how much they cost. The concensus seems to be that there are all classes of places to eat, even a thousand of them (really?) but we got only one answer for the actual prices. According to that, an average meal would cost about €4.5 or US$6, which is not expensive but it's most certainly not cheap, although it probably includes drinks. Are there cheaper places, like those market setups and street carts where you can get a pad thai for 100 baht or not? Thanks!

Level Contributor
46 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prices food and drinks

Hi only been to PhiPhi once but I will share what I remember.

There were quite a few seafood restaurants by the beaches that were quite pricey. Too pricey for us but not sure exactly how much. There were plenty of small restaurants around tonsai with main dishes at about 100 - 150 with the best we tried being Papaya near knock out bar.

There were loads of little stalls selling cheap phad Thai spring rolls pizza etc near the slinkys area of loh dalum bay. Didn't notice specific price as not our type of thing

Drinks beers tend to be about 100 ish for a large change 50 for a fruit shake 100 for a cocktail in happy hour but prob double outside of happy hour. Think a bucket of gin n lemonade was about 350.

That's all I remember due to a few too many changs :) I do remember thinking it was no more expensive than Phuket.

Level Contributor
46 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Prices food and drinks

Hi only been to PhiPhi once but I will share what I remember.

There were quite a few seafood restaurants by the beaches that were quite pricey. Too pricey for us but not sure exactly how much. There were plenty of small restaurants around tonsai with main dishes at about 100 - 150 with the best we tried being Papaya near knock out bar.

There were loads of little stalls selling cheap phad Thai spring rolls pizza etc near the slinkys area of loh dalum bay. Didn't notice specific price as not our type of thing

Drinks beers tend to be about 100 ish for a large change 50 for a fruit shake 100 for a cocktail in happy hour but prob double outside of happy hour. Think a bucket of gin n lemonade was about 350.

That's all I remember due to a few too many changs :) I do remember thinking it was no more expensive than Phuket.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
7 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Prices food and drinks

Hi,

There are fried rice and meals from 80 baht onwards. and there are a lot of convenience store ..7e like near the main town and loh dalum bay as well

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Prices food and drinks

Hello there, is 7/11 available in long beach as well?