We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Female travelling alone 5-25th Feb 2014 - any other??

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Female travelling alone 5-25th Feb 2014 - any other??

Hi Ive just discovered my friend who I was supposed to be going to Thailand with in 2 wks now likely cannot leave Australia cos she messed up her visa. Fuming! Is there any girls or groups of girls who are going to be in Phi Phi around 7-10 Feb who would like to meet up. Im gutted as I never wanted to go alone.

Thanks

Jess

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,736 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Female travelling alone 5-25th Feb 2014 - any other??

Australians don't need a prearranged visa for Thailand...30 days at airport.

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Female travelling alone 5-25th Feb 2014 - any other??

Nope its visa issues relating to her application for an australian visa (brdiging visa issues) not Thailand!

Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Female travelling alone 5-25th Feb 2014 - any other??

Im planning on heading to Phi Phi tomorrow for 2 nights (am from aus too)... Not sure if you'll see this tho!

Save Reply
4. Re: Female travelling alone 5-25th Feb 2014 - any other??

I'll be in koh phi phi tomorrow!!

Save Reply
5. Re: Female travelling alone 5-25th Feb 2014 - any other??

I'll be in koh phi phi tomorrow!!

Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Female travelling alone 5-25th Feb 2014 - any other??

I read all the really bad reviews about Phi Phi accom and changed my mind about going there - everything was so expensive and mostly booked out and the one thing I wanted to do (maya bay sleep over) is now booked out too so Im going to head to Ao Nang - I hope you have a good time, I'm sure you'll meet plenty of ppl :)

7. Re: Female travelling alone 5-25th Feb 2014 - any other??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 05:19