We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Longtail boat at night

2 posts
Save Topic
Longtail boat at night

Hi all,

I've read through the forums and other sources and I think I know the answer to this but just wanted to get some confirmation. We are planning on staying at the other end of the Island either at Relax or Rantee. Is it possible to hire a longtail boat from Tonsai Bay over to they locations late at night? If so how much will it cost?

Harbin, China
Destination Expert
for Kanchanaburi
Level Contributor
21,102 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Longtail boat at night

Hi,

It is possible, I have no idea of the cost which will have to be negotiated.

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,353 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Longtail boat at night

Yes, but I would imagine it would be quite expensive, as the longboat guys were asking for 800-900baht during the day for a 1 way trip from the Holiday Inn beach to Tonsai last month

Gulf Hammock...
Level Contributor
302 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Longtail boat at night

how much at morning ?

and how much to maya bay and monkey beach ?

4. Re: Longtail boat at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 05:20