We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving in Ko Tao

San Francisco
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Diving in Ko Tao

I am a beginner diver, comfortable in the water, but I like to dive with attentive dive masters. Does anyone have recommendations on a dive company?

Also I am on a budget, so any good experiences with budget guesthouses, etc would be very helpful.

Bests!

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Diving in Ko Tao

i went with Bann's dive resort last september. Its one of the bigger operations on the island. It was OK (good dives, modern equipment, good boats) but, to be honest, i found it a wee bit big and impersonal. Other people on this forum have really raved about it though, so i guess it just depends what you're after. I think that it depends what time of year you're going but we were in quite large groups and i'd probably have prefered something a little more intimate.

You're spoilt for choice on ko tao though- theres LOADS of dive companies. Have fun x

london
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Diving in Ko Tao

Budda View [check there web site] . great diving teachers all mad and good fun did my paddi courses with them,,they have rooms for guest to rent to right on the beach to safe travels Alan

3. Re: Diving in Ko Tao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 17:16