We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Heaven Beach Huts

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
New Heaven Beach Huts

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a bit more info. out about the New Heaven Huts on the south of Koh Tao but I seem to be going in circles: I have seen some advertised at 400/500 baht that are set into the hillside on Sai Daeng Beach overlooking Thian Og bay (there's a small bit of info. at http://www.kohtaotoday.com/rooms_new_heaven_huts_E.html) But whenever I try to book them the rates jump up to 1500 baht and is for a bungalow instead of a beach hut. I have tried contacting them but their email address doesn't work. Has anyone had any luck on contacting them before??

Has anyone been here and can help me with a few simple questions; can they be booked online for the 400/500 baht price that is advertised on many other sites? Does it have it's own shower? Does it have it's own toilet? How far is the nearest restaurant??

If anyone can help on any of these questions that would be a massive help!

Thanks in advance,

Robbie

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Heaven Beach Huts

Hi Robbie,

Did you get anywhere with the new heaven huts? I stumbled into them on the web but wanted to get more info on them if possible for a trip out trhere in a couple of weeks...

Cheers

Neil

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
6 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Heaven Beach Huts

Hi Neil,

Sorry for the super slow delay in getting back to you; Unfortunately we didn't get anywhere with the New Heaven Huts, after numerous emails and calls we had no joy! We ended up staying at Haad Tien Beach Resort instead which I would highly recommend! It was a little further towards the south-eastern tip of the island if I remember rightly, and had the amazing (and private beach) views of shark bay too. If lounging on a white sanded beach with blue oceans, an ice-cold coconut in your hand, after a long swim amongst the coral is your thing then this will definitely be right up your alley!

Mind you you do get this at many places across Koh Tao! They were adding a few rather luxurious looking beach huts to the resort when we were there too which were apparently to be ready for the season this year... In case you're interested http://www.kohtaoisland.net/display_detail/object_id/34/Haad+Tien+Resort

But please let me know how New Heaven Huts is though if you have any joy, it would be interesting to see what we missed out on!

Robbie

3. Re: New Heaven Beach Huts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2010, 05:16