We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charm churee-which sunset villa is best?

surrey
8 posts
Save Topic
Charm churee-which sunset villa is best?

We have a 2 bedroom Sunset Villa reserved for this July, but are wondering if there are any particular ones that are better than others? Is there a choice as to whether it can be beach side or treetop ?Where's best to stay with regards to the other hotel facilities?

Any help would be great please

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
3,849 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Charm churee-which sunset villa is best?

We stayed there in September 2010 (you can check my review in my profile) but I am unsure as to which villas are the ones you are referring to. I would email the resort to ask them the location of the villas and ask if you have a choice.

Either way you will have a hike to either the beach or reception and the restaurant. The ones that are close to the beach are a long way to reception and the newer villas (which looked fab) are close to reception so a good hike to the beach (the restaurant is pretty much in the middle of the resort).

The slope to the reception area is huge and I made sure that I didn't have to do it too many times LOL. If you are unfit I would do some practice climbing stairs etc because it will help. Don't want to put you off because it is do-able but hard.

Sorry I can't be more help as to location but I'm sure the resort will help out if you email them.

Enjoy your stay :-)

2. Re: Charm churee-which sunset villa is best?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Koh Tao