We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Comfortable accomadation in Koh Tao

Which Koh Tao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Campbell River
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Good Comfortable accomadation in Koh Tao

My husband and I are going to be in Koh Tao in Feb and would like some advice on a comfortable accommadation base to stay on the island, would spend around 2000 bhts has to have AC and maybe a pool otherwise good deep swimming beach so can keep cool. We like to explore markets, resteraunts and towns. We are not party people and do not like huge crowds. We love to snorkel but want to do day trips to all the good snorkelling spots as most of them do not have AC accommadations.

Koh Tao, Thailand
Level Contributor
415 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Comfortable accomadation in Koh Tao

I think that Sensi Paradise of Charm Churee might fit your bill...

Both are straight on the beach...Sensi has 2 pools and Charm Churee none.

Sensi is closer to amenties though....

Both are quiet.

Surrey
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Comfortable accomadation in Koh Tao

Hi there,

After living and working on KT for almost 10 years, i would not recommend this hotel as although very nice, the beach is not the best and very very close to main pier and port. iIt can be a bit isolated and although quiet as hotel, beach small and noisy from boats.There are nice spots around Chalok baan Khao or on Sairee beaches which both have very nice beaches and great restaurant choices whithin waking distance.

Regards.

Koh Tao, Thailand
Level Contributor
415 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Comfortable accomadation in Koh Tao

I would not recomend Sairee Beach if you want somewhere quiet - its busy and its cerainly where the party is at.

Chalock - although a nice beach to look at is not good for swimming - its very shalloow and nearly always murky.

Personally my favourite spot for swimming and snorkelling is Aow Leuk ....there are three resorts on the beach however getting in and getting out will require a taxi each time - so you could end up feeling a little remote.

Unfortunately there is no online booking - you just have to turn up.

You could book a couple of nights or so for when you arrive and then call through to check availability.

4. Re: Good Comfortable accomadation in Koh Tao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2012, 05:23