We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a bungalow or flat for 5 friends in ko Thao.

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for a bungalow or flat for 5 friends in ko Thao.

Hello,

I am gonna be around Ko Tao from the 24 of december to the 29 and i was wondering if i could find a flat or bungalow for 5 people not too far from Sairee beach.

Thanks for your help.

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,537 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a bungalow or flat for 5 friends in ko Thao.

Good luck finding anything at this late stage - they don't have flats in Koh Tao as far as I'm aware and you will be hard pushed to find a bungalow that sleeps 5 adults - you may have to split between 2 bungalows and you will need to book asap.

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a bungalow or flat for 5 friends in ko Thao.

Hi

Like Cassnu says it's late in the game for large parties to be booking. Not aware of any bungalows for 5 but you might hit lucky and find a private villa that's not booked up. It will most likely be quite pricey though. There's a few villas listed here on TA if you check them out here:

tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentals-g303910-Re…

Maybe also contact Koh Tao Star Villa.

3. Re: Looking for a bungalow or flat for 5 friends in ko Thao.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2013, 10:16