We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bangcock to Koh Tao

Which Koh Tao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bangcock to Koh Tao

Hi,

I should have booked in advance but i didn't, I need to get from Bangkok to Koh Tao.

I know there is a Thai holiday now over there. I arrive 3rd April, 3 nights in hotel, need to have left Bangkok by the 6th April. Company's will not take online bookings now it seems. Will i be ok booking the journey when i arrive in Bangkok? Any advise? I'm worried i will not be able to get out of Bangkok??!!!

Berlin/Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Berlin, Thailand
Level Contributor
17,181 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bangcock to Koh Tao

Just head over to Lomprayah on Rambutri near Khao San Road when you get into town. You won't have any problem booking in person. Note that their office is open from 05:30 to 10:00 only. http://www.lomprayah.com/E/contactus_bkk.htm

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bangcock to Koh Tao

Hi

Like Bill2p says you can book the Lomprayah bus and ferry once you arrive in Bangkok. You can also use Nok Air to fly and ferry to Koh Tao and whilst it is late to book there should be some availability, although the cost will be quite a bit higher.

Good luck and have a safe trip.

Edited: 31 March 2013, 22:05
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bangcock to Koh Tao

The best way to going to Koh Tao flying from BKK Airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport) flight will be 9.10 am. Easy to Connecting from Bangkok. You can checking by www.ranongair.com or www.happyair.com

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
25,202 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bangcock to Koh Tao

@andamantour, this post was from April - probably not worth replying to 5 months later.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
403 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bangcock to Koh Tao

Actually, that reply was the best I have seen in long time.

I am not sure if the information is correct but we will see.

Thank you for the information, @andamantour.

Cuneo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Terengganu
Level Contributor
11,536 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bangcock to Koh Tao

@kaesan, Nok Air fly from Bangkok to Chumpon twice a day since oct. 2012

7. Re: Bangcock to Koh Tao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 05:17