We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just left Koh Tao after great visit.

Which Koh Tao hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
987 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Just left Koh Tao after great visit.

We had 3 nights on Koh Tao and loved it. Thanks to all who offered advice especially DE lushylynds for the Koh Tao Resort recommendation which suited us perfect. Also MasterDivers for confirming current ferry timetables which took a lot of frustration / stress out of planning our itinerary. Koh Tao was everything we had hoped for. Could have spent more time there for sure. Just swam, read, walked and eat / drink at some great restaurants.

The Ying Yang at Chalok Bay was great for food. Try their Massaman curries.

Went on a day snorkelling trip with one of the commercial operators. Enjoyed very much, copped sunburn. Nangyuan island was a bit touristy though.

Would like to return some day and maybe ( against my better judgement ) hire a motorbike. I think it's the best way to really explore the island.

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,806 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just left Koh Tao after great visit.

Hi

Thanks for sharing and I'm so glad you enjoyed your time on Koh Tao. Sounds like a great trip.

Tongson bay, koh...
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just left Koh Tao after great visit.

always great to get positive feedback

cheers

DC

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just left Koh Tao after great visit.

Great that you enjoyed :)

4. Re: Just left Koh Tao after great visit.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 06:19