We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sairee beach dogs???

holland
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sairee beach dogs???

Hi all,

I was in Koh Tao about 5 yards ago and Sairee Beaches was packed with stray dogs, is that still the same?

Thanks,

Freddy

Cuneo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Terengganu
Level Contributor
11,577 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sairee beach dogs???

There are many dogs in Sairee Beach but don't worry, they are very peaceful, and I definitely love them!

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
2,589 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sairee beach dogs???

We were on Koh Tao last week, there were a few stray dogs on the beach but I wouldn't say it was packed with them.

Koh Tao, Thailand
Level Contributor
415 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sairee beach dogs???

The dogs are not actually strays,they will be looked after by one of the businesses on the beach. They are just not tied up or penned in as you might expect in a more westernized society.

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
66 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sairee beach dogs???

After being attacked although not physically injured, my 2 yo is extremely scred of any dog. Would you not recommend Koh Tao in this case?

manchester
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sairee beach dogs???

I was there in June, I would say I saw several dogs , but it's not overrun with them.

6. Re: Sairee beach dogs???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 05:17