We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to reach Lipa noi pier,koh Samui from koh Tao b4 11am

Mumbai (Bombay...
4 posts
Save Topic
Need to reach Lipa noi pier,koh Samui from koh Tao b4 11am

On the 1st Nov, i have got to catch the 11am ferry from Lipa Noi Pier, Koh Samui to Don Sak, Surat thani booked on my Air Asia ticket to Bangkok. I havn't been able to find a single ferry which will arrive at Lipa Noi Pier before 11 am from Koh Tao since thats where Im coming from. Please help me get to Lipa Noi Pier,Samui before 11am.

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,809 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need to reach Lipa noi pier,koh Samui from koh Tao b4 11am

Hi

There is a ferry that leaves Koh Tao at 6am which goes via Koh Phangan and Koh Samui then onto Donsak and Surat Thani airport. It is not possible to book online but once on KOh Tao you'll be able to book without any issue. Whether you decide to travel to Koh Samui or all the way to Surat Thani airport is up to you at the time.

Safe and happy travels

2. Re: Need to reach Lipa noi pier,koh Samui from koh Tao b4 11am

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 06:20