We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Simple Life Resort or Sensi Paradise ?

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Simple Life Resort or Sensi Paradise ?

Just can't decide. I want to be away from party central, on the outskirts so that I can walk to evening entertainment if I want it. I'd like some snorkelling nearby but intend to visit most of the beaches for the better stuff. I want a pool with comfy sun loungers and a good buffet breakfast. Both places seem to fit the bill with all the usual amenities so has anybody seen both or either place and can say anything good or bad. I seem paralysed on this decision . somebody please help !

Niigata, Japan
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Simple Life Resort or Sensi Paradise ?

simple life were excellent in every aspect of my dealings with them. they are kind and thoughtful which goes a long way!!!

Sunderland
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Simple Life Resort or Sensi Paradise ?

Hi

I've stayed at both and they're both good. If they're coming in at the same price it's a tough call. Simple Life is well located in Sairee so is much busier with lots more around than Sensi. Sensi I'd say is a slightly higher class hotel. The beach is pretty, quiet and you are very close to Jansom Bay.

We'd happily stay at either, you just need to prioritize what you want as they offer slightly different things.

Safe and happy travels

Cuneo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Terengganu
Level Contributor
11,542 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Simple Life Resort or Sensi Paradise ?

Both are very good, but if you want stay close to snorkeling Sensi sounds good, as Lynds says is very close to Jansom Bay, only 10 minutes walk

Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Simple Life Resort or Sensi Paradise ?

Simple Life is right in the thick of the action. So if that is not what you want then Sensi Paradise is your destination.

5. Re: Simple Life Resort or Sensi Paradise ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:17