We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Optician/glasses replacement

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Optician/glasses replacement

Arrived on Wednesday for four weeks in Thailand and misplaced my glasses on the first night! (No more alcohol buckets for me)

Anyway, I only have ten pairs of contacts with me and I'm in desperate need of replacements. I don't trust mailing my spare glasses to reach me here in Koh Tao from Glasgow...

Can anyone offer advice about getting new glasses somewhere? Thank you

Koh Tao, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Optician/glasses replacement

There's an opticians on the corner of the main cross roads in Sairee called Top Charoen, and another branch in Mae Haad (on the up road I think) where you can get them replaced. Think they do contacts too.

Good luck!

2. Re: Optician/glasses replacement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Koh Tao