We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anankhira resort Koh Tao

australia
Level Contributor
105 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
anankhira resort Koh Tao

Any recent updates on this resort? there was a lot of negativity last year but no new posts for a few months. Maybe things have improved! For anyone that has been there how far is it to walk into the main part of Sairee beach and are there many eating places to choose from there?

we are looking at going in September.

We love Phi Phi and wonder how the 2 islands compare ?

thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anankhira resort Koh Tao

Hi there, I stayed in Lipanaa Villa (I think it's belongs to the owner of Anankhira, but I'm not sure...) and thought it was great (for a better view, you can check out Jivarah villa). I've written a review about it, so you can check it out when it's posted.

I would recommand you to rent a motorbike or a quadbike (ATV) as it's a lot easier to get to places. there're lots of eating places on Sairee beach and Mae Haad, so nothing to worry there!

I haven't been to Phi Phi before, but I heard it's to commercialized. Koh tao is still very preserved and basic. the island is absolutely beautiful. I didn't dive when i was there but I still had lots of fun!

2. Re: anankhira resort Koh Tao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Koh Tao