We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aleenta Resort

Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
Aleenta Resort

Anyone care to share your comments on Aleenta Resort?

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aleenta Resort

Pricey, but first class, GREAT beach, some of the villas are absolute beach front - some good photos are at:

phuketnorth.com/Aleenta_Resort_Photos.htm

Beautiful area that is not yet overdeveloped, but will become the Malibu of Thailand in a few years.

London
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aleenta Resort

Just cancelled our trip to Aleenta in favour of Evason hideaway Yao Noi. Aleenta were really slow at getting back to me on email and never really answered my questions. The price is very expensive also and can spiral out of control if your not careful. Im sure its very nice but the lack of communication from its reservation staff is not very comforting. They messed the bookings up about 6 times. I tried to hurry them along with the booking as the dollar to GB pound rate was very favourable, but because they were so slow in taking my deposit the exchange rates changed and it cost me more!!

On a plus note Evason have been great

TW

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Aleenta Resort

This is an old message but I am looking for a nice place to stay in Phangnga that is cheaper than the Aleenta, did you see any other nice hotel on the beach near the Aleenta that was cheaper or can you suggest one.

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
492 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Aleenta Resort

The Ranyatavi is just down the street from the Aleenta, still very nice but probably half the price.

The Hotsprings Resort is to the north of there maybe two kilometers or so along the beach - the drive is roundabout and a bit more than that.

All three resorts sit on a Natai Beach - uncrowded, peaceful and beautiful.

This has photos and info about the three resorts in the area:

khaolaklovers.com/South-of-Khao-Lak-Resorts.…

5. Re: Aleenta Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 10:20