We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute two day Delta trip

Which Can Tho hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute two day Delta trip

Hi, can anyone advise me on a two day, one night trip to the Delta from Saigon? What tour did you use? WAs it good? Thanks!

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,575 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute two day Delta trip

There are a lot of local tour companies that offer tours into the Mekong that can be bookes at the last minute. I would suggest a trip to Can Tho and a visit the floating market. It is usually a case of you get what you pay for. Many of the companies offer the same tours, but some have their own.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Edited: 08 January 2012, 15:40
Chestermere
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute two day Delta trip

My partner and I did a tour of the Mekong in late December. Our favorite part was easily the boat cruise through the Mekong Delta. We tried Mango Cruises www.mangocruises.com our private boat was very spacious and the guide was epic.

Saigon
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute two day Delta trip

Fist day trip to Cai be Vinh Long with Cantho overnight. 2nd day will visit early floating market of Carang/ Phong Dien then back to Saigon.

This is very popular tour.

Homestay is also alternative

or cruise package 02 D 01N

Cheers

4. Re: Last minute two day Delta trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 10:20