We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

Which Can Tho hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
11 posts
Save Topic
Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

Hi Guys, can you please advise on the best way from Ho Chi Minh Airport to Can Tho?

Thanks,

Damitha

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
960 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

You can book private car from airport to Can Tho or other way you can take taxi to De Tham Str then book PHuong Trang shuttle bus to Can Tho but not sure about schedule of bus

Melbourne, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

Tk you. Damithga2312

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

Hey damitha2312

You should try to check out the Mekong delta on your way to Can tho. It is a really amazing part of the world.

Mark

Melbourne, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

Thank you Mark. My whole purpose in going to Can Tho is go on a Mekong Delta tour. I'm staying 4 days. I hope it's more than enough. I haven't booked the tour yet. My friend advised not to book too early due to weather. I will try to book when I get to Nha Trang.

Thanks,

Damitha

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,046 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

hey damitha2312

You could start your tour from HCMC and work your way through the delta to Can tho IMO. Unless of course you are heading to Can tho and working your way back. Your friend could be a star on TA if they can predict weather patterns. 4 days on the Mekong could be pretty expensive so do a bit of research to get what you want, the earlier the better.

Mark

Can Tho, Vietnam
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

Take Phuong Trang bus is recommended. The price is about 7$/person and they have a free transfer car to take you to your hotel as well. $ days maybe expensive unless you know about the place you will go or explore. There are many things you can do and many food you can try in Can Tho city!!!

Have fun!

Melbourne, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

HI Can Tho Q, I decided to take the taxi to Can Tho. Hotel is arranged for me when I come back from Ho Chi Minh City, I will take the Phuong Trang Bus because I am travelling with my family, I have enough time when im coming back. Do you know any Mekong Delta day trips boat tours. P{lease write me the website so I can contact them.TK You Damitha

Can Tho, Vietnam
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

I just know about the daytour by boat in Can Tho city! But you can probadly got a tour to Mekong Delta by Can Tho tourist company when you finish a tour in Can Tho. Tell me if you want to know Any information about day tour that i can help

Cheers!!!

Melbourne, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

Please send me the day tour information. I don't have any information regarding day tours. TK You.

Melbourne, Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel from Ho Chi Minh to Can Tho

Hi Can Tho Q, I need the daytour by bout information .TK You