We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will Danang to Hanoi train stop at Ninh Binh?

Malaysia
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Will Danang to Hanoi train stop at Ninh Binh?

After hearing so much good things about Ninh Binh from this forum, we decided to visit Ninh Binh on our way to Hanoi. But we bought the Reunification Express Train SE8 night train from Danang to Hanoi. Is anyone know whether the train will also stop at Ninh Binh Station? If yes, we can go off Ninh Binh instead of Hanoi. So we can safe the time to travel from Hanoi to Ninh Binh again.

Please advise. Thanks.

6 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
8,661 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Will Danang to Hanoi train stop at Ninh Binh?

Yes, it does.

Cheers,

John

Hanoi, Ha Noi...
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Will Danang to Hanoi train stop at Ninh Binh?

Yes. The train stop in Ninh Bình before go to Hanoi and there are plenty of good places in Ninh Bình that you can visit. Recommend you stay at least 1 night here because 1 day is too rush to visit all those places.

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
2,444 posts
1 review
3. Re: Will Danang to Hanoi train stop at Ninh Binh?

Yes. 1 night stay in Ninh Binh is great!

Malaysia
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Will Danang to Hanoi train stop at Ninh Binh?

Thanks for all your replies and confirmation. We had reserved our hotel and will be in Tam Coc around Christmas. 😀

We plan to spend the half day after arrival in Tam Coc by cycling and focus on Trang An, Hou Lu and Bai Dinh the next day. As we will be travelling with kid aged 6 and travel with motor or motor driver will not be suitable. We are thinking either taking day tour or rent a car with driver. However, we couldn't find more information in TA or Web. Even I sent an email to my hotel to enquire for it but I still haven't received any reply.

Do anyone know where can I find the detail on Day tour from Tam Coc or car rental?

Thanks.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
610 reviews
5. Re: Will Danang to Hanoi train stop at Ninh Binh?

I can provide name and contact info of reliable driver in Tam Coc if you private message me.

leicester
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
217 reviews
6. Re: Will Danang to Hanoi train stop at Ninh Binh?

Lots of us on here have used toantourguide@hotmail.com

Reply to: Will Danang to Hanoi train stop at Ninh Binh?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted