We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wadi Rum Visitor Centre - Showers?

Enniskillen, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Wadi Rum Visitor Centre - Showers?

Hello, on a Saturday we are sightseeing all day, then in the evening we are travelling to Wadi Rum and staying over night at a Bedouin Camp. The next morning we are doing a half-day desert tour. By the end of the desert tour I imagine we will be in need of a shower before out onward travel...especially with sand etc.

To my knowledge the Bedouin camp we are staying at does not have showers. So my initial thought is, does the Wadi Rum Visitor Centre have showers for public use?

If not then can anyone recommend somewhere nearby that does?

Level Contributor
453 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wadi Rum Visitor Centre - Showers?

Dear

The best and the only solution you have it's changing your camp to better one they have showers at least and if you don't mind I will Recommend

1- Sun City camp

2- Rhayep camp

3- Japal rum camp

(Audi driver in Jordan 🇯🇴)

Petra
Level Contributor
3,946 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wadi Rum Visitor Centre - Showers?

The visitor center has no showers, so your next shower will be at your hotel in the evening. Even if the camp where you stayed at had showers, most likely your jeep tour would end in Rum village or at the visitor center so you wouldn't be going back to the camp after the tour anyway.

Patricia (Petra Bed & Breakfast - Horse Riding Jordan)

Stockholm, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
10,620 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wadi Rum Visitor Centre - Showers?

If your camp is not included in some tour you hired then you can easily change it to some other camp. In Wadi Rum you have many camp to choose between - https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g303973-W…

Edited: 01 September 2017, 12:19
4. Re: Wadi Rum Visitor Centre - Showers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2018, 05:19