We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some questions about my organization

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
259 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Some questions about my organization

Hello guys ! we are a couple visiting the beautiful jordan on first 10 days of October.

We will rent a car in Amman and after visiting some sites there we will drive south to Petra and Wadi Rum. After 2 nights in Petra and 2 nights in the desert, we will drive to Aqaba and swim on the Read Sea. It sounds brilliant but i have a few doubts with my itinerary that maybe you could help me?:

1. We will stay the 2 nights on Bedouin LifteStyle Camp, do you recommend doing the tours with them ? And wich tours do you recommend to do for photography? (we do not like camel riding).

2. Do they will pick us up on the Visitor s Center?

3. Where is the best place to leave the car for those 2 days? Is it possible to leave it on Visitor s Center? So after the 2 nights we can go drive straight to Aqaba.

4. Credit card, cell phone and internet are not covered in all Wadi Rum area right?

Thanks a lot !! !

Wadi Rum Nomads - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Classic Wadi Rum Tours - Private Day Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Real Bedouin Experience Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Wadi Rum Magic Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
irbid,jordan
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Some questions about my organization

I only know the answer to the last one there is cell phone service and also 3g there about internet you can buy a doungle by any of the cell phone companies for 12 jds and charge it

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
259 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Some questions about my organization

wow.. ! . so, i will buy one on Turkey, can i use it on Jordan too? I m not sure to use internet on the desert, but just in case i have a problem at work. haha.

Tahnks !

3. Re: Some questions about my organization

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 06:16