We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wadi Rum Tour with random people

Which Wadi Rum hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Wadi Rum Tour with random people

Hi.

I would like to visit Wadi Rum and stay there overnight using a camp tour.

But I am going to be traveling alone at that moment, so I'm looking for some tour plans that I can make new friends with. If you have any experiences of this kinda tours then please feel free to share them with me.

Thanks.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
7,252 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wadi Rum Tour with random people

You want to meet like minded people/travelers

stay at western orientated hotel.

there are western orientated hotels especially in downtown amman that arrange for guests to share tours and day trips to all tourists sites in jordan and split cost.Win win situation.

the bigger the hotel you stay at is the bigger the chance of meeting more travelers

When you share a tour and split cost it works out same cost as if you take public transport minus the time wasting waiting for taxi or bus to fill up before it moves.

here is an example

Jett bus Amman to Petra return ticket cost 22 jod each plus of of local taxi from your hotel to Jett bus and back 5-6 jod per taxi.

Day trip arranged by your hotel cost 25 jod each person. , plus you make travel buddies with like minded people.

these is the best source of information

check the tripadivsor list of hotels in Amman for these hotels with recent reviews

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g293986-Amman_Amman_G…

cheers

Raymond

Amman Pasha Hotel

new jersey
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wadi Rum Tour with random people

when are you traveling?

3. Re: Wadi Rum Tour with random people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:17