We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Porini camp in Lake Nakuru

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
46 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Porini camp in Lake Nakuru

I've recently come across this article kenyabuzz.com/lifestyle/porini-comes-to-naku…

According to the article, there is a new Porini camp in Lake Nakuru that would have opened in December. Has this really happened? Has anyone heard anything about it, or even had a chance to check it out?

nyc
Level Contributor
14,537 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Porini camp in Lake Nakuru

If only opened in December, doubtful anyone would have reviewed.

Why not drop an email to Gamewatchers for details.

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
717 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Porini camp in Lake Nakuru

If its anything like the other porini camps it will be brill, have done the other 4

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Porini camp in Lake Nakuru

if it's anything like the other porini camps, it will be amazing! i won a safari a couple of years ago with Gamewatchers, and was so impressed with the camps.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Porini camp in Lake Nakuru

It's not on their website, where you would expect it to be if it has opened.

I am assuming it is a fly camp that will be using one of the special camp sites in NNP. The article says it will be a seasonal camp.

London
Level Contributor
112 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Porini camp in Lake Nakuru

Suggest you email Gamewatchers. I was told that they had set up another great camp.

I have made several trips to the Porini camps and the experience is outstanding.

6. Re: Porini camp in Lake Nakuru

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2015, 21:15
Get answers to your questions about Lake Nakuru National...