We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 day in PD

Melaka, Malaysia
4 posts
Save Topic
1 day in PD

Hi I'm new to melaka. Planning to visit Port dickson. Is one day trip not enough to see PD? After reading many reviews I feel staying overnight is expensive. Will be travelling with my kid. Thx

Mentioned in this post
Port Dickson
Port Dickson
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,898 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 day in PD

Day trip is fine. Lots of KLites do it.

Melaka, Malaysia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 day in PD

ohh thank u so much for quick resp. i have no car can i travel by bus and roam around there ?! any idea. sorry to trouble u with questions..

Melaka, Malaysia
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 day in PD

thank you so much. i have no car, can i travel by bus and roam around PD?!

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,898 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 day in PD

There really isn't too much to roam about. Most people who go there for day trips just drive there with a picnic basket (well, with their packets of nasi lemak or mee goreng), plonk down a mat on the beach, swim in the polluted sea, play on the beach, throw their rubbish everywhere, then drive back home. There really isn't too much else to see in the way of attractions or shops.

Melaka, Malaysia
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 day in PD

ohh really.. very disappointing. thx for info. any other good place you can suggest which is suitable to spend a day with kid.

6. Re: 1 day in PD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2012, 08:19