We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of food/drinks at Japamala Resort

Which Pulau Tioman hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of food/drinks at Japamala Resort

hi I wondering if you could tell me the approx cost of meals/drinks at JapaMala resort? we are about to book and i wasn't sure if it was hugely expensive or not,

many thanks, bryley, Melbourne, Australia

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of food/drinks at Japamala Resort

Seem you planning to stay at Japamala Resort most expensive resort at Tioman Island ,i assume the cost meals and drinks are expensive too. The resort are isolated place and far away from other resort or village.No wonder most their food price bit expensive. Example cold drink will cost you around RM6-RM10 above.. because i went to Genting Village..the can Coke drink only RM2.00 and Fried Rice only RM5.00..its cheaper .

Even you can have BBQ dinner at Salang Pusaka Restaurant only RM20.00 with fresh fish.

pulautioman.com.my/SalangPusakaResort.html

Stay at Luxury Resort ,cost of meals and drinks are not the issue..

2. Re: Cost of food/drinks at Japamala Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Pulau Tioman