We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local information needed

UK
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Local information needed

Can anyone tell me the name and contact information of the resort which is being built next to Bagus Place. I have tried for months to find this info out but am getting nowhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Local information needed

The next to Bagus Place is Minang Cove Resort .

www.pulautioman.com.my/MinangCoveResort.html

Hope this info will help you.

UK
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Local information needed

Redang Island thanks for your reply but its not Minang -which is a resort Iknow. Its the resort thats being constructed right next - on the same beach-to Bagus Place. Would be garateful for any further info

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Local information needed

Just got news for the resort that mentioned. That beach we call ..pasir burung beaches..the new resort not yet be name,because not running yet..

UK
Level Contributor
81 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Local information needed

Redang Island

Thanks for the info would be very gratefyl if you post any further info when you have it.

5. Re: Local information needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 02:40
Get answers to your questions about Pulau Tioman
Recent Conversations