We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed

Which Pulau Tioman hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Help needed

I'm staying in The Nipah Chalet near Genting (sometimes called the Nipah Hotel, not to be confused with Bersatu Nipah Chalet) and I have read that to get from the ferry port on Tioman to the hotel I need to catch a ride in the manager's boat but have no idea how to get in touch with the hotel as no contact details are provided on any website. Any been there and has any ideas?

Thanks!

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed

From Mersing jetty to Tioman Island,you need to drop off at Genting ,then you can arrange the small boat to Nipah Chalet. You need ask somebody at jetty to transfer to Nipah,Its take 15 minutes by small boat.

The Nipah Chalet and Bersatu Nipah Chalet are different chalet...

www.pulautioman.com.my/NipahBeachChalet.html

Surrey
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help needed

Thankyou that's a great help!

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
6 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help needed

Same problem, reservation to Nipah Chalet, including boat transfer. But how I can get them come to pick me up? After that I have some days at Bersatu Nipah Chalet too, just for compare.

4. Re: Help needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Pulau Tioman