We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Advice regarding Ferry & Bus schedule

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Topic
Need Advice regarding Ferry & Bus schedule

Hi,

I have just booked a 3D2N package for tioman in Salang Pusaka Resort with my wife. It will be from 5th August 2013 to 7th August 2013. Now the resort authority told me that they will let me know the ferry schedule after 3rd week of July.

But, I had a hard time to book as most of the resorts in august were not available. So, I am afraid that if I buy bus ticket after knowing the ferry schedule then I might end up with no Bus ticket. So, can anyone advice me that is it ok if I book bus ticket after 3rd week of July. But August is a time of vacation. If I should book bus ticket to mersing early then which one is preferable? 4th August Night or 5th August morning?? Please advice. It would be a great help.

Mentioned in this post
Salang Pusaka Resort
Salang Pusaka Resort
68 Reviews
Pulau Tioman, Malaysia
Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Advice regarding Ferry & Bus schedule

Seem you traveling during Ramadhan and Public Holiday for Hari Raya,highly advise you to get bus ticket on 4th August at night then reach to Mersing jetty on 5th August morning. The ferry schedule will release on middle of July 2013. On 7th August catch night bus .

2. Re: Need Advice regarding Ferry & Bus schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 06:16