We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury with best house reef accomodation in Sipadan region

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
98 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Luxury with best house reef accomodation in Sipadan region

I'm an open water diver and looking forward to dive in this region this June. However, my son who is 9 and wife are not going to be joining me for the dives. Where is the best resort which offers best snorkeling and ocean life viewing from decks? Mabul water villas look pretty good but is there another similar option? Cost is not a factor.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury with best house reef accomodation in Sipadan region

Hi Luxrus,

Check out Kapalai Dive Resort, its house reef is amazing! Mabul island's water visibility is not so good as there are too many occupants.

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
98 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury with best house reef accomodation in Sipadan region

Thank you. But I'm a bit worried about the fact that there is actually no beach at this Kapalai dive resort. After a couple of days, this can become an issue I guess for a 9 year old!? Is visibility very poor at Mabul Island bungalows? Pictures do look great.

3. Re: Luxury with best house reef accomodation in Sipadan region

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2014, 06:16