We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

Kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

hi,

i am planning to go for my holiday around june... but i am not sure to choose which place to stay? either mama place or flora bay?

if you guys have any experience staying at one of this place.., i would love to know your answer for this question;

1. can i snorkeling at the front of the chalet?

2. the foods? good? pricey?

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

Not recommended both chalet..because there no snorkeling site at front of chalet..my recommend..Abdul Chalet...the right chalet all you needs.Otherwise you can walk to Teluk Kekek...just 15 minutes from Abdul Chalet...its wonderful color house reef and fish...don't forget..bring bread for fish feeding..

www.pulauperhentian.org/AbdulChalet.html

You can also check their menu and price list..hope its will you to guide..

pulauperhentian.org/DessertFruitiesAbdulChal…

www.pulauperhentian.org/MenuAbdulChalet.html

pulauperhentian.org/AlaCarteMenuAbdul.html

Kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

thanks!... love to go there...

how about their electricity? 24 hours? or 12 hours?

do they provide extra mattress?

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

Electricity running 24 hour..Clean water ..

They also provide extra mattress ..If i not mistaken RM20 per mattress per day.

KV
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

Hi,

we're coming 11th of march. I've heard that restaurant reconstruction is going on in Abduls. Is it finished or I need to look for other options? I also heard that it is quite noisy... any info on this?

Kind Regards,

E.

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

Yes right..Abdul Chalet have renovation at their Sea Side Restaurant.They assume on April 2010..will finished.If you want to stay there,my advise choose Suite sea view or Deluxe Sea View..not too closed from renovation site.

For meals you get at Tunabay restaurant,Cozy Chalet or Newcochuts...just 5 minutes walk..

malaysia
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

hi..any idea on the food price? how much to pay for a bbq dinner? or a simple nasi goreng kampung + sirap dinner?

bedok, singapore
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

Hi jalan sini sana,

been there,,, in jun 2007 , if my memory serve me right a simple nasi / mee goreng and sirap would cost around likely cost around rm10. a 1.5 litre of mineral water /choke rm5, M n M / snicker rm2.5/3,

if possible buy your tidbit at the mainland.

hapi holidayy

cheers n regards.. aLio

bedok, singapore
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

sorry forgot to add that i stayed at Moonlight chalet at P. kecil n Coral view resort at P besar .. but i believed the price don't differ much.

9. Re: which one is better? mama place or flora bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Pulau Perhentian Besar