We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions regarding camping on Perhentian islands

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
Save Topic
Questions regarding camping on Perhentian islands

Hi, my friend and I will be going to the Perhentian islands from 8th Aug to 11th Aug. We are planning to camp on the islands. From what we have found so far, we understand that the only place we can camp is on the teluk keke campsite.

1. How do we get to teluk keke campsite?

2. Are there any showering facilities near teluk keke campsite?

3. Other recommendations for campsites on the Perhentian islands?

4. Recommendations for reliable speedboat companies and their departure timings?

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions regarding camping on Perhentian islands

Hi,

We will be going to Perhentian islands on the same dates and looking for accomodation options. Looks like all hotels/motels are fully booked. So, camping is the only option... Pleaseeeee pleaseeee let me know if you find out anything??

2. Re: Questions regarding camping on Perhentian islands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Pulau Perhentian Besar