We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used 'Perhentian Island Transfer and Boat Services' ?

United States
Level Contributor
22 posts
201 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used 'Perhentian Island Transfer and Boat Services' ?

Has anyone used this company? I've also seen them referred to as Piboat services. If you've used them, or know anything about them, I'd be very grateful to hear any feedback. We're looking at using them for transfers (airport - hotel - jetty - P islands - jetty - airport). The prices seem quite good, but I can't find much info on them.

Thanks very much!

Laurel

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used 'Perhentian Island Transfer and Boat Services' ?

Can trust him.. they have facebook page..this is a like a bajet servis for anyone come to malaysia..have a nice day in malaysia..

Johannesburg
Level Contributor
211 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used 'Perhentian Island Transfer and Boat Services' ?

Hi Laurel. Could you let me know their e-mail address and website? I would also like to contact them to see what services they offer. We will be staying in Perhentians and we need to get to Redang and I was wondering if they can arrange that transfer for us...or give us some advice. Many thanks. Kim

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone used 'Perhentian Island Transfer and Boat Services' ?

Here some information about shuttle van transfer rates.

www.pulauperhentian.org/Vantransfer.html

United States
Level Contributor
22 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone used 'Perhentian Island Transfer and Boat Services' ?

Hi! The email address is piboatticket@gmail.com and I believe his name is Mr. Lee. I coudln't recommend him highly enough - he responded quickly to everything and was super, super professional, helpful and lovely. He really went above and beyond and his prices were very reasonable - it would've cost us more to arrange independently.

He picked us up from the airport, dropped us a the hotel, then picked us up again the next morning and took us the jetty, arranged our boat transfers, then picked us from the ferry and drove us back to KB on our last day. Every single trip, he was on time and waiting for us. Great service!

Johannesburg
Level Contributor
211 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone used 'Perhentian Island Transfer and Boat Services' ?

Thanks so much for that advice!! I am so happy to hear that there is a reliable service that we can make use of! Like I mentioned, we are planning on staying in the Perhentians but thought it may be nice to spend a few days in Redang as well, however, it would be a waste of a day to have to go back to the mainland and then make our way to Redang from there - it wouls just take too long. I'm hoping that there is a speedboat option from Perhentians to Redang at a decent price. I will get hold of him and check. Also, could you let me know what you thought of the Perhentians? Did you visit Redang or other islands and which ones would you recommend for our stay? Your help would be hugely appreciated. Many thanks. -K-

Johannesburg
Level Contributor
211 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone used 'Perhentian Island Transfer and Boat Services' ?

Hello "Radang Island". Thank you for that advice. I don't suppose you know of any tour companies / taxi services that work in the South of Malaysia? We are looking for someone that can take us from the airport in Singapore to Mersing jetty so that we can head to Tioman on our arrival in malaysia. I know that there is a bus that does this route but our flight is likely to arrive early in the morning (at about 6am) and then it will be better for us to just get into the taxi and go straight away rather than have to wait 3 or 4 hours for the first bus. Many thanks.

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone used 'Perhentian Island Transfer and Boat Services' ?

Yes,In deed...its out my boundary ...but you can reach to Mersing on same days seem you will catch taxi.But they might charge you over price. Maybe around Sing Dollar 300 per way..I recommend you to take bus..you will reach on same day with save your budget..

You also can catch bus from Singapore to Larkin Bus Terminal at Johor Bharu....

MRT Singapore from Changi to Kranji..then catch bus 170 ( to Larkin Bus Terminal ) Johor....bus Maju Express will available on morning to Mersing jetty..

8. Re: Anyone used 'Perhentian Island Transfer and Boat Services' ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Pulau Perhentian Besar