We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get to perhentian island from KL by flight?

Which Pulau Perhentian Besar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Save Topic
how to get to perhentian island from KL by flight?

Hi.

Im planning to visit perhentian island with my boyfriend.i need to know about the jetty shcedule and where is the jetty bay? How far is the airport from the jetty bay and how long the jurney will take with jetty to the island? And also Im concerning bout the accomodation type.

And finally I need to know if may a good time to go there? Is the weather good for sea traveling?

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get to perhentian island from KL by flight?

From KL to Kota Bharu Airport at nearest airport to Perhentian Island. You can catch airport taxi from Kota Bharu Airport to Kuala Besut jetty. Taxi Fare is RM78.00 per way and its take 1 hour journey .There are plenty accommodation at Perhentian Island depends how much you want to spend from backpackers accommodation..range budget RM70 - RM500 per night..depends which type of room.

pulauperhentian.org/InformationPerhentianIsl…

Weather are so hot...with blue sky and clear crystal water...nice timing to visit Perhentian Island from February to October...

2. Re: how to get to perhentian island from KL by flight?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2015, 05:17