We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bubu long beach - noisy generator + smelly sewage 'river'?

malaysia
Level Contributor
48 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
bubu long beach - noisy generator + smelly sewage 'river'?

can anyone pls comment on the above subject being brought by other travellers in the hotel reviews?

i'm considering either on abdul chalet or bubu long beach...

Kota Bharu
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: bubu long beach - noisy generator + smelly sewage 'river'?

Well, it all depends on which island you want to stay on. Long Beach is generally a more party beach, and Abdul's is more quiet. As for the smell and noisy generator at Bubu's, it's not too bad that you will really notice. I have to say though, that they probably have the best restaurant on the island.

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bubu long beach - noisy generator + smelly sewage 'river'?

Just come back from Bubu Long Beach,spend there for 2 Night.For my own view,its was wonderful places to stay and relaxing.At part at smelly,I did not smell bad things,when i was there.But I'm totally enjoy with Free drink Evening Cocktail..

For noisy generator,Its belongs to Moonlight Chalet .Always be complaint from Bubu management because disturbed Bubu customer.

For me Bubu Resort quite pricey compare other resort or chalet.

Abdul Chalet are recommended to stay.Worth of you money,nice room and clean,

www.pulauperhentian.org/AbdulChalet.html

3. Re: bubu long beach - noisy generator + smelly sewage 'river'?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2010, 05:15