We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Beach Accomodation

China
Level Contributor
50 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Long Beach Accomodation

Hi there.

I wonder if its better to book some place to stay in advance or only when i get there.

Any suggestion for accomodation in Long Beach?

Thanks

Hugo

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,046 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Beach Accomodation

Depends what time of year you are going, but it tends to get booked up quite quickly.

China
Level Contributor
50 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long Beach Accomodation

I am going now in October 1

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,046 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long Beach Accomodation

October will not be so busy and the monsoon will have started in October, so the weather and sea conditions may not be so favourable.

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Long Beach Accomodation

Highly recommended to stay at Abdul Chalet in Perhentian Besar Island and advance booking are advisably .Among the best chalet at Perhentian Island in term of accommodation cleanliness, good food ,best services and value of money.

www.pulauperhentian.org/AbdulChalet.html

During October ,its end of season.Its mean lots of chalet and resort empty..you walk in direct to Perhentian Kecil to get room at Long Beach...recommended to stay Matahari Chalet .

Weather are still good during October ,Monsoon season will come on end of November .No need to worry about Sea Conditions .

5. Re: Long Beach Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 03:16