We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perhentain Island between August 14-17 2014

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Perhentain Island between August 14-17 2014

I am traveling to Perhentian island with my wife and daughter ( 4 year old). Looks like I have been late in booking an accommodation. Can anyone help us with a nice resort which welcome children?

Shah Alam, Malaysia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Perhentain Island between August 14-17 2014

1) sharila (coral bay)

2) matahari (long beach)

3) moon light (long beach)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
792 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perhentain Island between August 14-17 2014

OP, do you have a preference for Kecil or Besar?

Besar is often described as more low-key and family friendly. Tuna Bay, Bubbles and Coral view all get good reviews, but may be booked out. I have stayed at Tuna Bay with a 5 and 10yo, and various friends have stayed at Bubbles - with a single child, Bubbles is possibly a little remote.

The Resort is less well reviewed, but larger (and more expensive).

I have not visited Kecil, but understand it is more resort oriented and attracts younger visitors.

3. Re: Perhentain Island between August 14-17 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2015, 07:15