We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Redang Beach Resort..

Singapore
Level Contributor
43 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Redang Beach Resort..

Hi Forumers,

my 3 friends and i are going to redang for holiday in end jul and wish to find out more abt redang beach resort...

people who have stayed at redang beach resort, please give us some feedback.

thanks!

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Redang Beach Resort..

Redang Beach Resort among the best resort at Long Beach..rates offering its not too pricey compare other such Laguna or Coral Redang..

The resort accommodation is clean and safe..highly recommended..most the resort are modern style..

Night life activity..they have life Band and Open disco for alternate night..you can enjoy there..with friend.

Its right resort for you to stay at Redang Beach Resort..

Enjoy...

hk
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Redang Beach Resort..

Last year , I stayed at this resort.food is Chinese style ,not spicy or hot .

At night ,there was a disco /kok ,that cause much noise until 1 :00 a.m .

I only classified it as 3 star resort , if you want to have better accomodation , you should choose L resort ,just beside it .

3. Re: Redang Beach Resort..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2009, 05:39