We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Redang Lagoon Resort

kuala lumpur
1 post
Save Topic
Redang Lagoon Resort

Hai,

I've been planing to book in Redang Beach Resort, at the end of Julai 2009, but iam not sure how their room conditions Is they anybody have experienced staying in this chalets. Please give some opinion, because the site never show the picture of the bedrooms. Besides the photos show like nobody been staying at their chalets. Like a ghost hotel, whats wrong. I be glad if anybody can give me some tips about their services, facilities, bedrooms condition, foods and activities.

Tq, by farhani

Mentioned in this post
Redang Beach Resort
Redang Beach Resort
242 Reviews
Pulau Redang, Malaysia
Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Redang Lagoon Resort

Redang Lagoon Chalet..all make by wooden chalet..have air condition and attached Bathroom..Located at middle of Long Beach..quite easy to access..have nice service..provide Malay style meals..for activity..most people going to snorkeling trips..come with the package..

England
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Redang Lagoon Resort

I don't know whether this reply is too late but we just stayed there and for the cheapest place on there and the only one that allows you to stay without a package I was really impressed. The rooms are basic beach huts, but they have there own attached bathrooms which were clean and perfectly functional. We never ate in the Lagoon's restaurant as we liked to try different places so I can't comment on the facilities. But overall I was impressed with this place. We just turned up off the ferry and walked over and booked a room. The staff were very friendly and relaxed and let us have a late check out. Our hut looked out over the beach and sea, perfect. Like I say the huts are basic but if you're on a budget they're perfect.

3. Re: Redang Lagoon Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2010, 05:16