We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Redang - May 2010 - how do I book?

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Redang - May 2010 - how do I book?

I have been to all the websites for the resorts on Redang - they are all closed for the monsoon season and they have no prices for 2010.

Can anyone tell me how to book to next May?

Thanks.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,385 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Redang - May 2010 - how do I book?

you may have to wait until end-february/early march to book.

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Redang - May 2010 - how do I book?

Yes..right all closed due of monsoon season..for the reservation normally they will start selling during January 2010..example : Redang Pelangi ,Coral Redang , Redang Bay ,Redang Beach...

www.redangisland.org/RedangPelangi_3D2N.html

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Redang - May 2010 - how do I book?

Thank you for your reply. It still doesn't say how to book :)

I am trying to find prices for Laguna for One diver and one non-diver weekdays May. The Laguna site has early bird promotion too but only for March.

I was trying to get all my bookings done over my holidays and also get Firefly sale prices but have missed those now and back to work tomorrow.

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Redang - May 2010 - how do I book?

You can make booking by their webpage..or asking them more information for other resort to make the good comparison ,services,value of money,good meals...Hope you make the best choice....

http://www.redangisland.org/booking.html

For Diving...some resort offering value of money and expertise guide..such Redang Kalong...

Happy Diving...

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Redang - May 2010 - how do I book?

Thank you.

I am trying to make the best choice but it is a bit diffiicult at the moment.

I did look to pm you but your don't offer that option.

We are an older couple from Australia and don't really want to be in the karoke group:) that is why we aren't going to the Perethians, they don't seem to offer a karoke free resort. Sipidan and that area whilst great for diving is very pricey and we also can't spare two days to get there and back.

Looked at Tioman but from what I have read there isn't much live coral there so Redang is the only other alternative from what I can find out.

Will keep trying.

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Redang - May 2010 - how do I book?

My recommend...Coral Redang Island Resort are the best choice..good service,value of money,best accommodation and totally worth it..

In Redang Island,the only place have Karaoke only at Long Beach...open disco until 12.00am...like Redang Beach Resort (Open disco) just opposite Laguna Redang (Indoor Disco ) Redang Bay ,Redang Pelangi and Redang Holiday..

Most of visitor to Redang Island are Chinese..and local...

Without Disco and Karaoke ....

1. Berjaya Redang Resort at Telok Dalam Kecil

2. Redang Mutiara located at Telok Kalong Kecil (Non Divers )

3. Wisana Redang located at Telok Kalong Kecil ( Non Divers )

Please avoid to visit during school holiday and Public Holiday..

(1st May 2010 are Labour Day )

Small Perhentian Island..the only places have disco at Long Beach..not too much choice..for me..Big Perhentian Island is the best without karaoke ..recommended resort and chalet...Abdul Chalet ,Perhentian Island Resort ,Coral View Island resort

Edited: 03 January 2010, 23:42
7. Re: Redang - May 2010 - how do I book?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2010, 05:17