We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo traveller

China
Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Solo traveller

Hi there.

I am thinking in going alone to Redang in April.

Do i have the risk of getting bored there?

How is the nightlife?

Thanks in advance

Hugo

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Solo traveller

April is best time for visiting Redang Island..Your are not getting bored because its right place for relaxing..and enjoy the snorkeling...

Long Beach..have fun Night life..Laguna with life band and Redang Beach have open disco..

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Solo traveller

Hey Solo traveller,

I am planning to go to Redang end of april for about 3 to 4 days, and yes, alone too. Planning for a relax, fun, sand, beach and the sun. I never been to redang so this is gonna be my first trip there.

Anyway, just drop me a line.

Thanks, Azila.

China
Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Solo traveller

Hi Azila

I came back from Pulau Redang 2 weeks ago.

The beach is wonderful and the snorkelling is great.

The only thing missing there is the night entretainment, as you don´t have too many places there to have fun.

Its a great place to relax and enjoy the beach

Hugo.

4. Re: Solo traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2010, 05:18