We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Redang end January beginning of February

Venezia
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Redang end January beginning of February

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can advise how the weather is now in Redang and if in a month it will be very bad. I know about the monsoon so I'm not expecting beautiful sunny days, but I hope that some expert could say that it doesn't rain everyday all day long :).. I know that this is a silly question but maybe someone can help....

Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Redang end January beginning of February

For your information ,most of resort at Redang Island , Long Beach ,will officially open on 1st March 2014,but a few resort will open on mid of February 2014.

Monsoon season normally will start from November till February for every year,seem the weather patent almost change due world global climate ,based on my experience about latest weather condition its bit hard to predict. Sometime ,its not raining at all time but shower rain around 15-20 minutes. Sea Condition bit choppy .most of tourist ,will visiting Mid of February or Early March .

Otherwise,I advise you to refer Meteorology Department as its right place to refer..weather forecast .

www.met.gov.my/index.php…

Hope its will help you..

Mentioned in this post
Redang Island
Redang Island
621 Reviews
Pulau Redang, Malaysia
Venezia
Level Contributor
14 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Redang end January beginning of February

Thank you very much for your answer...

3. Re: Redang end January beginning of February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:20