We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay with rooftop terrace

Which Ait Ben Haddou hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stay with rooftop terrace

I originally had a booking at Fibule D'or, which I stupidly cancelled and I now cannot rebook it for the same day. My second choice of accommodation would be Chez Brahim. I e-mailed but got no reply. I am looking for accommodation with a view of the Ksar.

I am a little confused about Maktoub, do their standard rooms have an ensuite bathroom? How does Dar Moha compare?

Is there anywhere that has not been rated on Tripadvisor but would fit the bill. I'm not looking for anything fancy, but would like to enjoy a sunrise view from a rooftop terrace.

8 replies to this topic
1. Re: Place to stay with rooftop terrace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 February 2012, 20:35
Edited: 20 February 2012, 20:35

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay with rooftop terrace

I went for Chez Brahim in the end which has a similasr view. It's half the price and I was promised a room with a view.

Agadir, Morocco
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to stay with rooftop terrace

thats cool

i wish you good time there

best regards

Candanchu, Spain
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Place to stay with rooftop terrace

try to check la rose du sable opposite la dune dor restaurant .

or la maison el haja in side the kasbah.

Mold, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
497 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Place to stay with rooftop terrace

We stayed at the Fibule d'Or last week having turned up without a booking and the views were spectacular, as was the value. It was off season and the rooms clearly not sold but 2 rooms for 3 people dinner , bed and breakfast, for 500Dh the lot ,is good value and the food was excellent too.

Marrakech, Morocco
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Place to stay with rooftop terrace

la fibule d'or is the most popular , but everyone should know that shez brahim is the cuzin of la fibule , so they are the same family

best regards

7. Re: Place to stay with rooftop terrace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2012, 16:20

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Place to stay with rooftop terrace

i wish you tell us about your experience , i have some friends here in marrakech they look for a terrace to sleep on :)

thanks

Anna

Reply to: Place to stay with rooftop terrace
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted